Do you want to crawl your Web Pages or Blogs Faster then you should use Best Sitemap Plugins for WordPress?
With the help of WordPress Sitemap Plugins, you can create your WordPress Website or Blog Sitemap easily.
A sitemap is necessary for every WordPress or other kind of website like HTML or blogger website. If you want to index your website early then you should create a sitemap and submit it to Google Search Console.
Before submitting a sitemap, you should know about adding Google Search Console to WordPress. This tool will help you to index your website early.
You should know about What is XML, HTML, Image, and Video Sitemap before using WordPress Sitemap Plugins.
What is a Sitemap?
A sitemap is used to crawl your Web Content Faster in the Search Engines and help people to understand your WordPress website or blog structure.
With the help of a Sitemap, you can improve your SEO and get a ranking. So you should know about the types of Sitemap.
So there are four types of Sitemap.
- XML Sitemap
- HTML Sitemap
- Image Sitemap
- Video Sitemap
We will discuss all the Sitemaps and their benefits.
a. What is an XML Sitemap?
An XML Sitemap is a collection of web pages. The XML Sitemap is specially used for search engines.
With the help of XML Sitemap, your WordPress website or Blog content will get faster crawling.
XML Sitemap is a text file. It is in the form of .xml format. It is an effective way to index your website rather than internal linking.
In XML Sitemap, you can set crawling frequency for your Website or blog web pages. XML Sitemap is present in WordPress websites or blogs in the hidden format.
You can search for your XML Sitemap like this:
Benefits of using an XML Sitemap:
- It is a Free Service for Efficient Indexing in Search Engines.
- An XML Sitemap is a time-saving process.
- It helps your web pages discovered in Search Engines easily.
- Improve the Crawling Rate in Search Engines like Google, Bing, etc.
- Anyone can easily understand your web page structure.
- When you update your website or blog content then Sitemap easily tells the search engines about content modification.
- The search engines will easily index your WordPress website or blog through XML Sitemaps.
If you want to index your WordPress website or blog earlier then you should use XML Sitemap for your WordPress website or blog.
b. What is an HTML Sitemap?
An HTML Sitemap is used for your Website or Blog visitor’s purpose to easily understand your website or blog structure.
With the help of an HTML Sitemap, the users can easily navigate your WordPress website or blog.
The HTML Sitemap provides a better web page structure and is present in the bulleted point form. To provide a better user experience, you should use an HTML Sitemap for your WordPress website or blog.
Benefits of Using HTML Sitemap:
- An HTML Sitemap provides value to human visitors.
- It will help you to increase the website or blog visibility in the search engines.
- The HTML Sitemap speeds up the search engine crawlers’ work.
- An HTML Sitemap enables the page links in a natural way that will help you to drive traffic to your WordPress Blog or Website.
You can search your HTML Sitemap like this:
If you want to make your website easily accessible and drive traffic then you should use HTML Sitemap for your WordPress Website or Blog.
c. What is an Image Sitemap?
An Image Sitemap is a collection of Images in XML format. With the help of Image Sitemap, Google or other search engines can easily find your WordPress website or blog through image sitemap.
If you want to find your images in Rich Snippet then you should use Image Sitemap. It will help you to increase your SEO efforts.
Benefits of Using Image Sitemap:
- You can get Image Rich Snippet.
- An Image Sitemap will help you to drive traffic to your web pages and blogs.
- It will help you with Image SEO of your WordPress website or blog.
- Easy to use and free service.
Your Image Sitemap is like this:
So you should use Image Sitemap if you want to get traffic through Search Engines by Images. An Image Sitemap will help you to get an image-rich snippet.
d. What is a Video Sitemap?
A Video Sitemap will tell the search engine crawlers about the Video Content that is present on your WordPress Website or Blog.
The video sitemap will help Google and other search engines to show your video in their search result pages.
If you use a video sitemap then it will boost your website traffic and session duration.
If you are using Video in your WordPress website or blog then you should use Video Sitemap for showing your Video in Search Engine Result Pages (SERP).
So it will embed all your videos in XML Format and ping to Google and other search engines to crawl your video. This will help your video to get a ranking in search engines.
If your video is in ranking then you will get traffic to your WordPress website or blog easily.
So you should know about the top Sitemap Plugins for WordPress. We will discuss all the Sitemap plugins like XML, HTML, Image, and Video Sitemap WordPress Plugins.
15 Best Free and Paid WordPress Sitemap Plugins in 2024
Here is the list of the Top 15 WordPress Sitemap Plugins for your Website or Blog in 2024.
Rank Math is a comprehensive and, as of now, completely free SEO plugin. For an affordable $9 per year, you also gain access to support for the plugin.
This plugin boasts an impressive array of features, totaling over 65, and includes smart automation capabilities.
Despite its extensive functionalities, Rank Math is lighter and more user-friendly than many other plugins, making it easy to set up on WordPress.
Its default settings generally suffice for most users, but there is flexibility to customize them according to your preferences.
Similar to Yoast SEO, Rank Math enhances on-page SEO with straightforward options designed to improve your content. These include focus keyword suggestions, content length monitoring, permalink analysis, and more.
Additionally, it enables rich snippet inclusion, optimizes posts for up to 5 keywords, integrates an LSI keyword tool for varied keyword suggestions, and incorporates keyword ideas directly from Google.
Rank Math also integrates with Google Search Console, allowing users to monitor site statistics and performance directly from the WordPress dashboard.
Key features of Rank Math include:
- Automation support
- Built-in insight board for detailed analysis
- A comprehensive view of on-page SEO
- User-friendly migration options
- A free version is available
- Keyword tracking capabilities, and more.
It features advanced SEO tools for conducting comprehensive website audits, performing up to 70 detailed SEO tests to provide professional recommendations. The plugin also supports local SEO and WooCommerce, adding to its versatility.
Other notable features of Rank Math include SERP tracking, overlaying GIFs or video icons on social thumbnails, SEO-optimized breadcrumbs, Google crawl error monitoring, contextual tooltips, automated image SEO options, XML sitemap generation, and more.
The plugin also includes a 404 monitor and redirect manager, offers internal linking suggestions, and enables one-click data import from Yoast and All-in-One SEO.
Overall, Rank Math presents itself as a highly effective and feature-rich option for SEO management
1. Yoast SEO
Yoast SEO is the best WordPress SEO optimization plugin. With the help of this plugin, you can optimize your website easily and it will help you to generate the sitemap for your blog. This plugin has 5 Million Active installations.
If you want a sitemap for your WordPress blog or website through this plugin. You should enable the XML Sitemaps option.
Go to General and in Features, enable XML Sitemap by clicking On.
After enabling XML Sitemap, Open your sitemap by putting sitemap_index.xml after your website URL. It will provide your website sitemap.
If you want to enable or disable some features in your Sitemap. Go to Search Appearance in Yoast SEO. Enable or disable those features that you want to show in the sitemap or not show in the sitemap.
This is the Best WordPress Sitemap Plugin to create your WordPress Website sitemap by enabling the features.
2. All-in-One SEO Pack
All-in-One SEO Pack is another plugin for XML sitemaps. It is also used for website optimization. It will also give the sitemap generation option for your Website or Blog. This plugin has 2 Million Active Installations.
If you want to get the sitemap with the help of this plugin then First you will activate the Sitemap in this plugin.
- Go to All in One SEO in WordPress Admin and Click on Feature Manager.
- When you go to the Feature Manager. You will see a Sitemap option then Activate the Sitemap. It will create a sitemap automatically after activation.
So this is the plugin which will for sitemap and you can access your sitemap by putting sitemap.xml after your website URL.
3. Google XML Sitemaps
If you are not using the above plugins and want to generate a sitemap separately then Google XML Sitemaps is the best plugin for you. It has above 2 Million active installations.
- If you want to access this plugin, then Go to Settings and Click on XML Sitemaps.
- You can generate a sitemap for Pages, Posts, Categories, Tags, Archives, etc.
- Change Frequency and Priorities for your pages, posts, etc.
- You can create XML and HTML Sitemap with the help of this plugin.
- Do settings in the Basic option according to your needs.
- Access your sitemap by putting sitemap.xml after your Website URL.
So your sitemap is ready for your WordPress website or blog.
With the help of this plugin, you can generate both HTML and XML Sitemap for your WordPress website or blog.
4. XML Sitemap & Google News
XML Sitemap & Google News is the other plugin in our list for Sitemap generation. This plugin will create XML and Google News Sitemap for you.
This plugin will help you more to index your Website early. It has 1 Lakhs active installations.
- Go to Settings and Click on XML Sitemap.
- You can create Post and Pages sitemap with Priority.
- Use Advanced settings for your XML Sitemap.
If you want to access a sitemap through this plugin then put sitemap.xml after your website URL and it will show your website sitemap like this.
So this is the Best WordPress Sitemap Plugin and generates a sitemap automatically for your website or blog.
Price: Free and Paid
5. Sitemap by BestWebSoft
Sitemap by BestWebSoft is another plugin for your WordPress Website Sitemap. This plugin has 70k active installations.
You will see a separate option for this plugin in the Admin Dashboard.
- With the help of this plugin, you can create a sitemap for Posts and Pages.
- Add Sitemap to robots.txt automatically.
- You can set up a Media sitemap.
- A Custom Link setup is available.
- You can connect with Google Webmaster Tools.
- Set URL Limits in your sitemap.
Access the sitemap by putting sitemap.xml after your website URL.
So use this plugin, if you want to generate the sitemap for your website or blog.
SEOPress is a WordPress SEO and XML Sitemap Plugin. With the help of this plugin, you can generate XML and HTML Sitemap. This plugin has 30K active installations.
This plugin will show in the WordPress Admin Dashboard.
Click on SEO and Go to XML/HTML Sitemap. Enable Sitemap. This plugin will help you to create XML, HTML, Image, Video Sitemap for you.
You can add Post and Pages in your Sitemap.
Categories and Tags sitemaps are also available in your sitemap.
You can Ping your Sitemap manually.
If you want to access your sitemap then put sitemaps.xml after your Website URL.
8. Simple XML Sitemap Generator
Simple XML Sitemap Generator will help you to generate an XML Sitemap for your WordPress Website or blog.
This plugin has more than 2k active installations.
Features of Simple XML Sitemap Generator plugin:
- You can generate an XML Sitemap for Google, Yahoo, and Bing Search Engines.
- Update your XML sitemap automatically.
- You can add Post Category in your XML Sitemap.
Simple XML Sitemap Generator is a Free XML Sitemap Plugin for WordPress. You can easily generate a sitemap and get faster indexing for your web pages.
9. WP Sitemap Page
WP Sitemap Page will help you to generate an HTML Sitemap for your WordPress website or blog. This plugin has above 2 lakhs active installations.
Features of WP Sitemap Page plugin:
- You can generate HTML Sitemap only.
- Display your sitemap through Shortcodes.
- You can display category, post, page, tags easily.
- User-friendly plugin.
- You can display your sitemap in different languages.
- It provides easy navigation for your WordPress Website or blog.
- You can include and exclude Pages and Posts in Sitemap.
It is a free HTML Sitemap Plugin for WordPress that will help you to drive traffic and boost your SEO Efforts.
10. Simple Sitemap
Simple Sitemap is the best HTML Sitemap Plugin for WordPress that will help you to generate the HTML Sitemap for your WordPress Website or blog. With the help of this plugin, you can add HTML Sitemap without Shortcodes.
This plugin has more than 80k active installations.
Features of Simple Sitemap WordPress Plugin:
- You can generate an HTML sitemap without shortcodes easily.
- It shows your HTML Sitemap preview directly in the Editor.
- It displays your posts and pages in the HTML Sitemap.
- You will get beautiful HTML Sitemap tabs for Posts and Pages preview.
- You can list your HTML Sitemap Items in Ascending and Descending Orders.
- It displays HTML Sitemap in the link and text forms.
- You can generate multiple Sitemaps per page.
- Shortcodes are available.
- Standard and Tabbed layouts are available.
- You can sort your HTML sitemap by Title, Author, Date, and ID.
For more options like Extra Shortcodes, responsive and advanced tabbed layout, and other features are available in Simple Sitemap Pro.
So you can use this Free HTML Sitemap WordPress Plugin for your WordPress website or blog to show HTML Sitemap.
11. Udinra All Image Sitemap
Udinra All Image Sitemap is a Free Image Sitemap WordPress Plugin that will help you to generate an XML and Image Sitemap. It will ping your sitemap to Google, Bing, and Other Search engines.
This plugin has more than 10k active installations.
Features of Udinra All Image Sitemap WordPress Plugin:
- It generates an XML and Image Sitemap.
- It generates Image Sitemap from the Default WordPress Gallery.
- This plugin adds ALT Text in images automatically.
- It is compatible with Gutenberg Editor and WordPress Multisite Installations.
- It pings your sitemap to the search engines.
In the Free version of this plugin, you will not get extra features and Satisfaction.
If you want to generate all types of sitemaps, add all image galleries, slider plugins, YouTube, Dailymotion, and other platform video support then you should buy Udinra Sitemap Pro plugin.
12. Companion Sitemap Generator
Companion Sitemap Generator will help you to generate an XML and HTML Sitemap. This is the best Sitemap plugin for WordPress to generate sitemaps and you can add your sitemap to the robots.txt file easily.
This plugin has more than 5k active installations.
Benefits of Using Companion Sitemap Generator Plugin:
- You can easily generate XML and HTML Sitemap.
- It will help you to show your HTML sitemap through Shortcodes.
- You can include and exclude posts and pages from Sitemap.
- You can view and update your Sitemap.
- The frequency setting option is available for Sitemaps.
- Robots.txt editor is available in this plugin.
- It supports multiple languages.
- This plugin has support for WordPress multisite.
- It has the best review ratings.
We recommend you to use this best Sitemap plugin for your WordPress website or blog. You can easily show your sitemap through this plugin.
13. Sitemap Generator
Sitemap Generator will help you to generate an XML sitemap for your WordPress website. With the help of this plugin, you can generate an Image and video sitemap in paid plans.
This plugin has more than 10k active installations.
Features of Sitemap Generator WordPress Plugin:
- You can generate an XML sitemap for 500 pages or posts for free.
- Image and Video Sitemaps are available in the Pro version.
- It will show you the Crawl and Sitemap Stats.
- It requires PHP version 5.4 or above.
- This plugin shows your warning if any sitemap exists.
14. Complete Image Sitemap
Complete Image Sitemap will help you to generate an Image Sitemap for your WordPress website or blog. This plugin has more than 400 active installations.
With the help of this plugin, you can easily generate an Image Sitemap with their posts, pages, and WooCommerce products.
You can also tell the search engines about your image location in the WordPress website or blog content.
If you do not want to use the premium plugin then you can use this free WordPress Image Sitemap Plugin.
15. WordPress Simple HTML Sitemap
WordPress Simple HTML Sitemap Plugin will help you to generate HTML Sitemap and you can put your HTML sitemap anywhere on the website or blog.
This plugin has more than 700 active installations.
Features of WordPress Simple HTML Sitemap:
- Easy to use HTML Sitemap plugin.
- You can show Posts and Pages in HTML Sitemap with clickable text.
- This plugin provides various settings for showing the posts and pages.
- You can generate shortcodes and show HTML sitemap according to your needs.
- You can easily interlink your posts and pages.
- With the help of this plugin, you can show your HTML Sitemap anywhere on the WordPress website or blog.
So these are the Best Sitemap Plugins for WordPress to crawl your website or blog content faster. You should use WordPress Sitemap Plugins to generate a sitemap easily.
If you have not added a sitemap to your Website then use any of these plugins to create a sitemap early and submit it to Google Search Console for early indexing and traffic. A sitemap helps you to boost your traffic.
We recommend you use Google XML Sitemaps and Companion Sitemap Generator Plugin for HTML and XML Sitemaps.
For Image and Video Sitemap, you can use Udnira and Complete Image Sitemap Plugin.
If you have liked this article, then share it on your social media profiles and join our Facebook Group.